IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IPP 'mailto' Specification and Ri

RE: IPP> IPP 'mailto' Specification and Ricoh Patent

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@rpsa.ricoh.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 11:33:19 EDT

    Hi Harry,

    Sorry, I did not intend to imply any work is to be removed from the archives. But currrently the IPP PWG home page indicates mailto is a work in process. Unless there is a strong consensus to go to CS with this document, this is not work in process and the statement should be removed. There is still a link to archived documents, but there is no link to specific "aborted" work.

        Ron