IPP> Ira calling in away-from-home tomorrow

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 19:06:17 EDT

    Hi,

    Many thanks to Ted Tronson and Michael Sweet for their
    feedback on the IPP WG mailing list - others, please
    comment, if possible.

    I have to take my mom 125 miles to Escanaba early tomorrow.

    I hope to be able to join the IPP WG telecon at 11am EDT via
    my brother's cellphone or a borrowed landline at a friend's
    apartment. If I can't make it, PLEASE carry on without me.

    Note: I cannot attend a rescheduled telecon next on 27 July
    (but that would conflict with the P2600 meetings anyway). I
    currently expect to be able to attend on 3 August.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434
    email: imcdonald@sharplabs.com