From: McDonald, Ira (email@example.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 14:16:57 EDT
[Early warning, at Craig's suggestion]
Reminder of our IPP PSX project telecon this week:
Thursday 31 August 8am PDT / 11am EDT
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
All - please bring your feedback on items (2) and (3) below.
Craig Whittle - available as Secretary (and PSX co-editor).
Ron Bergman - will you be available to chair this meeting?
(1) Review and approve minutes of last meeting
(2) Discuss BMLinkS and PWG responses to Ira's email (14 August)
"Revised PSX Problem Statement and Design Alternatives"
- All - comments on your company's priorities
(3) Discuss PSX project downscoping to Ira's email (29 August)
"PSX Limited Design Alternative" (later today)
- Craig - comments on Sharp priorities
(4) Impact on DMTF CIM and PWG Semantic Model work-in-progress
(e.g., the limited approach would NOT support provisioning
or field service use cases, due to the lost alert context)
(5) Next steps
- Ira (co-editor of IPP PSX spec)
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.6/430 - Release Date: 8/28/2006
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Aug 29 2006 - 14:17:09 EDT