IPP> PSX - Some defects found in spec today

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 17:12:32 EDT

    Hi folks,

    Some defects (some typos and some overly-restricted
    modelling) were discovered during today's review
    of our latest working draft of the IPP Printer State
    Extensions spec at the PWG Lexington face-to-face
    today. Craig Whittle will send out meeting minutes
    with the details in the near future.

    I plan to release a new version by Friday 3 November
    or sooner.

    Many thanks to those present at the face-to-face
    meeting today for a lively and fruitful discussion.

    Cheers,
    - Ira (co-editor of IPP PSX spec)

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839