From: Ira McDonald (blueroofmusic@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 17:49:55 EST

    Hi,

    Retitled to announce the IPPv2 telecon schedule this week.

    Explicitly copied Norm Jacobs (Sun), principal maintainer of IPP
    implementation on Open Solaris (other major UNIX implementation
    besides CUPS). Norm is Chair Emeritus of Open Printing WG.

    On Feb 13, 2008 4:53 PM, <Ron.Bergman@ricoh-usa.com> wrote:

    > The minutes can be found at:
    >
    > ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-minutes/IPPv2-Meeting-Minutes-20080207.pdf
    > (.doc)
    >
    > The first meeting for this project is scheduled for Thursday Feb 14th (i.e.
    > Valentine's Day) at 1:00 PM EST (10:00 AM PST).
    >
    > All interested parties are encouraged to attend.
    >
    > Toll free number: 1-866-365-4406
    > International: 00+1+303-248-9655
    > Passcode: 2635888#
    >
    > NOTE: This call is not on the Conference Call Schedule. I have misplaced
    > the instructions :-(

    Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
    email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
    winter: