Re: IPP> IPPv2 Statement Of Work Update [ISSUE: need to define what a "feature" is]

From: Ira McDonald (blueroofmusic@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 19:42:13 EST

    Hi Tom,

    I agree with you that we can raise OPTIONAL operations (from source
    standards) to REQUIRED in an IPP/2.x profile.

    I hoped to avoid this, but it seems necessary - or system admin, in
    particular, is meaningless.

    Now to see if many IPP implementations all chose the same operations
    (ah, I see a pig flying...).