IPP> Change time/day of IPP WG meetings

From: Ira McDonald (blueroofmusic@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 12:59:35 EDT

    Hi,

    Ted Tronson (Novell) has just asked if we could change the
    time and/or date of the IPP WG meetings, so that he can
    attend.

    It's particularly important that we pick a time that works well
    both for Ted Tronson (Novell iPrint) and Mike Sweet (Apple
    CUPS).

    All - Please send your thoughts to this mailing list.

    Ted and Mike - could you suggest any alternative times/days?

    Cheers,
    - Ira (co-editor IPPv2)

    Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
    email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com