IPP> New Template for Required IPPv21 Ops

From: Ron.Bergman@ricoh-usa.com
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 17:27:57 EDT

    A new template for establishing the IPP Operations to be required can be
    found at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-docs/IPPv2-OPS-REQUIRED-2008-05-14.doc

    Please provide your ranking for the operations at each vX level and return
    a copy via directly to me prior to the next teleconference on June 2nd. I
    will compile the results and send them out prior to the teleconference. We
    can then try to reach a consensus prior to the June Face to Face meeting.