Re: IPP> IPP WG Slides for Dec. 4, 2008, PWG Meeting

From: Ira McDonald (blueroofmusic@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 15:43:12 EST

    Hi Mike,

    Yes, you will be able to call-in throughout these PWG meetings
    at the regular PWG conference number and user account (as
    used in IPP WG meetings).

      1-866-469-3239

    Thanks to your CUPS 1.3 support for PSX (satisfies quite well
    the prototype requirements of PWG Process), so we will try to
    move this spec into PWG Last Call quickly and get it approved.

    If anyone needs the user account passcode, please email me
    privately.

    Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
    email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
    winter: