IPP> New IPP PSX draft (8 Feb 2009)

From: Ira McDonald (blueroofmusic@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2009 - 19:59:15 EST

    Hi,

    I've just posted a new draft of IPP Printer State Extensions (PSX) updated
    with the remaining November 2006 changes at:

     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippstate10-20090208.pdf / doc
     - clean copy with all changes accepted

     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippstate10-20090208-rev.pdf / doc
     - annotated copy with all changes in redlines and bluelines

    MANY THANKS to Bill Wagner for converting the HTML source to MS Word !!!

    I carefully proofed Bill's second conversion/update and corrected a few
    small formatting errors and missing changes in one table.

    This Prototype status document is now ready for IPP WG last call.

    The only still pending changes are tables in the IANA Considerations
    section.

    We are now waiting on a response from Michelle Cotton (IANA) about
    the preferred format for IPP Registry changes (probably XML) before
    completing these last tables in the IPP PSX spec.

    NOTE WELL - As in the previous January 2009 draft BOTH of
    the new IPP attributes (printer-alert and printer-alert-description)
    are REQUIRED for all implementations of this specification.

    Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
    email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com
    winter:
      579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176