Re: MFD> MFD Teleconference 8/2 3pm EDT

From: wamwagner@comcast.net
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 14:25:17 EDT

    Pete,

    I do want to participate more in MDF, but I will be traveling this Thursday.

    Bill Wagner

    From: Harry Lewis <harryl@us.ibm.com>

    Pete,

    Sorry... I will be on vacation. I hope the meeting goes well.

    Regards,
    Harry
    Harry Lewis
    Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Standards
    Phone: 303-924-5337
    e-mail: harryl@us.ibm.com
    infoprint.com

    "Zehler, Peter" <Peter.Zehler@xerox.com>
    Sent by: owner-mfd@pwg.org
    07/31/2007 08:12 AM To<mfd@pwg.org>
    cc
    SubjectMFD> MFD Teleconference 8/2 3pm EDT

    All,

    Below are all the details for Thursday’s MFD teleconference. Please take some time and review the document before the meeting. We would prefer to have any comments or issues sent out to the MFD mailing list prior to the teleconference. I will be hosting a Live Meeting for the review and to provide a graphical view of the associated WSDL/Schema when necessary. If this is your first time using Live meeting I would recommend connecting 10 minutes early.

    Pete

    PWG calendar:
    <http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com>

    Agenda:

     1) Approve Face to Face meeting minutes <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070710.pdf>
    2) Agenda bashing
    3) Review and discuss updates to document
        3a) Start with existing issues and comments
     4) Discuss next steps

    Document:
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-2007026.pdf>

    WSDL/Schema (rough form and in transition):
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

    Live Meeting:
    Start Time: Thursday, Aug 2, 2007 3:00 PM EDT
    End Time: Thursday, Aug 2, 2007 4:00 PM EDT
    Attendee URL: <https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWGMFD&role=attend&pw=pwg-mfd-attendee>
    Meeting ID: PWGMFD
    Attendee Meeting Key: pwg-mfd-attendee

    Dial-In