MFD> MFD Teleconference 10/11 3pm EDT

From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2007 - 14:38:16 EDT

    All,

    Below are all the details for Thursday's MFD teleconference. We are
    limiting discussion to the two points listed below in the agenda. The
    outcome of this discussion along with the preceding meetings will result
    in a new version of the specification, schema and WSDL. These will be
    available early next week. The next teleconference (11/1) will focus on
    the review of these.

     I will be hosting a Live Meeting.

     If this is your first time using Live meeting I would recommend
    connecting 10 minutes early.

    Pete

    PWG calendar:

    <http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com>

    Agenda:

    1. Approve previous meeting minutes
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20071004.pdf
    2. Agenda bashing
    3. Discuss the following 2 items

    1) The Scan Job Template is a DefaultScanTicket which currently does not
    have schema elements for specifying how the input scan originals are to
    be partition into multiple Scan Documents and how the digital images in
    each document are to be stored (as a single file or separate files). How
    should this be handled in the model?
    2) We have always assumed the source of scan documents comes from either
    the platen or ADF of the MFD. How should we handle the situation when an
    end user wish to scan originals from both sources? Is it possible that
    an end user would want a document that combines pages from the two
    sources in a number of different ways?

    4. Discuss next steps

    Document (Interim Document. Updates for group review will be released
    early next week) :

    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-20071009.pdf>

    WSDL/Schema ( Rough form and in transition. I expect to have an updated
    version available early next week.):

    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

    Live Meeting:

    Start Time: Thursday, Oct 11, 2007 3:00 PM EDT

    End Time: Thursday, Oct 11, 2007 4:00 PM EDT

    Attendee URL:
    <https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWGMFD&role=attend&pw=pwg-
    mfd-attendee>

    Meeting ID: PWGMFD