From: Petrie, Glen (glen.petrie@eitc.epson.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 17:07:00 EST

    I found a good free XML editor for viewing the Scan Service Schema. It can
    create a navigate-able html documentation pages.

    See http://www.liquid-technologies.com/Download.aspx
    <http://www.liquid-technologies.com/Download.aspx>

    FREE - Liquid XML Studio

    * Graphical XML Schema Editor (XSD)
    * Intellisense XML Editor
    * XSD & XML Validator
    * XPath Expression Builder
    * WSDL Browser
    * XML Schema Documentation Generator

    I create the documentation pages from Pete's schema; if individual want I
    can down a zip file of the documentation files to the PWG web site.

    Glen