Re: MFD> Dec 11 PWG MFD face-to-face meeting minutes available

From: Ira McDonald (blueroofmusic@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 16:43:47 EST

    Hi,

    Dave - but Pete only wants to put components (subunits) in Configuration.
    Unless, he wants to mix Settings (current values of Capabilities) in there
    as well - I'm confused.

    And I maintain that Configuration is EVERTHING (i.e, the Default Job
    Ticket, etc.), so as an element group term it still needs work.