From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 09:04:42 EST

    All,

    I have made many of the changes to the schema and WSDL. As far as I
    know the only thing I have not included in the update is the request for
    consistency in the naming of X/Y, Height/Width, CrossFeed/Feed,
    SlowScanDir/FastScanDir..... (I think this will require a little more
    conversation) The MFD Web Page <http://www.pwg.org/mfd/index.html> has
    been updated. There is now a section on Schema. There you will find a
    few useful links.

     <Browse the PWG Semantic Model Schema v2
    <http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSm2rev108_Server.html#Link0A04D6C8>
    > - This is a real help for those of you without XML SPY or some other
    graphical XML Editor.

    <Table of contents for schema files
    <http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSm2rev108.html> > - There is a
    link to a table of contents for the schema files.

    <Zip file containing Schema, WSDL and XMLSPY project file
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip> > - So you
    can easily download the work in progress

    (Note: I don't yet have a way to easily generate graphical views of the
    WSDL (i.e. Operations and parameters) but I am still trying a few
    things.)

    I will collect the comments until the next teleconference. I will post
    the issues/comments prior to the next teleconference. The
    specification is rather out of date but I want to get a chance to
    address the existing comments before we turn the crank for another
    update. I will help expedite the conversation by only allowing
    discussion on elements that are still in the model.

    Merry Christmas,

    Pete

    PWG calendar:

    <http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com>

    Date/Time:

    January 10, 3pm EST

    Agenda:

    1. Approve previous meeting minutes
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/PWG_MFD_minutes_20071211.pdf>
    2. Agenda bashing
    3. Discuss the comments raised on the mail list
    4. Discuss specification
    5. Discuss next steps

    Document (unchanged) :

    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-20071203.pdf>

    WSDL/Schema ( Still in rough form and in transition. Updated to reflect
    face to face comments):

    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

    Click Here to Join Live Meeting
    <https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG_MFD&role=attend&pw=PQ%
    25%3EFj5sN>