From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 10:41:12 EST

    All,

    An updated version of the Scan Service Semantic Model and Service
    Interface draft has been posted to the PWG FTP site. This document will
    be reviewed at the MFD Teleconference Thursday March 6. Please raise
    any comments on the MFD mailing list by close of business Wednesday
    March 5. I will post the comments Thursday morning before the
    teleconference.

    I ran short of time so I am putting this incomplete version out and I
    will continue the updates in the background to prepare for the a "page
    turner" review at the Phoenix Face to Face.

    The version of the Network Scan Service Semantic Model and Service
    Interface draft that will be used for this round of comments is
    available at
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080225.pdf>

    An MS-Word version is available at
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080225.doc>

    Versions of the document with revision marks are available at
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080225-rev.doc>
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080225-rev.pdf>

    Thanks for your inputs,

    Pete

    Peter Zehler

    Xerox Research Center Webster