From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 14:29:00 EDT

    All,

    The edits are complete for the "Network Scan Service Semantic Model and
    Service Interface". This is the version that will be used at the
    upcoming face to face. Please invest a bit of time before the meeting
    to review the document. As always I welcome any comments posted to the
    MFD Mail list. I have updated the document up to section 7.

    It is available at
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080403.pdf>. As
    usual a "-rev" version is available with revision marks and both .pdf
    and .doc version of each have been uploaded.

    The Semantic Model Schema has been updated and is available at
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>. The HTML
    view of the schema available from the MFD home page has not yet been
    updated. I should be able to take care of that by Monday.

    Pete

    Peter Zehler

    Xerox Research Center Webster
    Email: Peter.Zehler@Xerox.com