From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@XEROX.COM)
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 12:44:18 EDT

    All,

    The MFD Working Group is trying to move the "Network Scan Service Use
    Cases and Requirements" specification to PWG Vote. In order to
    accomplish this we need 8 companies to confirm that either they have
    reviewed the document and had all their comments addressed or they have
    reviewed the document and have no comment. Four companies (Epson,
    Xerox, Lexmark, and Oki Data) have approved the specification to move to
    PWG formal vote. I need other to come forward to approve the
    specification so we can take it to PWG Formal vote. Please take a
    minute and send me a response.

    The Last Call version of the Requirements Document (.doc, and
    -rev.pdf/doc are also available):
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdscanreq10-20080324.pdf>

    The resolution of the Last Call comments (.doc, and -rev.pdf/doc are
    also available):
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/Scan-Req-LC-Comments-041708.pdf>

    Thanks,

    Pete

    Peter Zehler

    Xerox Research Center Webster