From: nchen@okidata.com
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 11:40:00 EDT

    Dear All,

    The initial draft of Network Template Service Semantic Model and Service
    Interface is now available at the following links for your review.

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdtemplatemodel10-20080604.pdf
    and
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdtemplatemodel10-20080604.doc

    We can start to review the draft whenever we have extra time during
    teleconference. It not, I would really like to review it in the next
    face-to-face meeting.

    The schema for most of the operation requests and responses still need to
    be created or updated. Some area of the draft still need more meat.
    I will continue to work on these areas.

    -Nancy
    Principal Engineer
    Solutions and Technology