MFD> Scan Service next steps

From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 15:17:40 EDT

    All,

    I have posted an updated version of the PWG Semantic Model v2. It is
    available at <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip
    >. I wanted to get it out so Nancy can continue with her Resource
    Service work. Below is a picture of what the Get operation looks like
    at a High level. You will note in the WSDL file I have commented out
    the explicit MTOM constructs. This was done so that code can be
    generated using .NET tools as well as others.

    The updated model reflects, I hope, the changes requested from the last
    face to face meeting. I am in the process of updating the Scan Service
    specification but I will not be able to finish it today. I will be on
    vacation all next week and I will complete it when I return. The
    specification should be in near final form. I will get it out and
    update the MFD web pages upon my return.

    My next planned teleconference will be on July 31. I will send out the
    details when all the documents are in place upon my return.

    Pete

    Peter Zehler

    Xerox Research Center Webster
    Email: Peter.Zehler@Xerox.com