From: nchen@okidata.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 19:35:16 EST

    Dear All,

    The PWG MFD Resource Service working draft has been updated based on our
    discussions and agreed changes from October face-to-face meeting. I also
    edited the initial text for Confomance, Registration,
    Internationalization, Security considerations sections adapted from Scan
    Service spec. Also included are many Ira's corrections for editorial
    errors.

    The updated draft without revision marks is now available as:
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20081105.pdf (.doc)

    The draft with revision marks is also available as:
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20081105-rev.pdf
    (.doc)

    Please review and comment.

    Thanks for your participation.

    -Nancy