From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 08:38:33 EST

    All,

    I would like to complete the PWG Last Call of this specification at the
    upcoming face to face. I need some response from the PWG at large. I
    need responses from member companies whether they have Last Call
    comments on the specification or not. I need responses from PWG members
    to meet the Last Call process requirements. Please send a note to
    Peter.Zehler@Xerox.com and let me know if you have any comments or if
    the specification is acceptable as written. Please send me a note even
    if you have already sent me a response. I need responses by close of
    business December 3rd in order to present the results at the December
    5th MFD session.

    Pete

    Peter Zehler

    Xerox Research Center Webster