From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 10:03:39 EST

    All,

    I have made all the requested updates and checks to the Network Scan
    Service Semantic Model and Service Interface specification. Please look
    it over and ping me if you see any problems. Formal Vote will begin
    next Monday.

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdscanmodel10-20090216.pdf

    Pete

    Peter Zehler

    Xerox Research Center Webster
    Email: Peter.Zehler@Xerox.com