P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> Follow up reminder - AV WG meeting

P1394> Follow up reminder - AV WG meeting

Danny Mitchell (DMitchell@ti.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 04:28:54 -0500

>To: Multiple recipients of list 1394-av <1394-av@1394ta.org>
>Sender: owner-1394-av@1394ta.org
>Subject: Follow up reminder - AV WG meeting
>Date: Mon, 9 Jun 97 13:13:55 +0100
>From: Aaron Ludtke <aaronl@lsi.sel.sony.com>

Here is the off-cycle AV working group meeting announcement.

>Hi Everybody -
>
>This is another reminder about the off-cycle AV Working Group meeting
>which will be hosted by Sony in San Jose, CA.
>
>Date: June 25 and 26, 1997
>Time: 9 AM to 5 PM (both days)
>Place: Somewhere in San Jose - the exact location is to be determined,
>based on expected attendance and the availability of facilities.
>

>So, I request that you PLEASE respond with your intention to either
>attend, or to NOT attend. We need this information to help plan the
>catering and meeting space requirements.
>
>Please respond with this information no later than Friday, June 13 (uh
>oh...Friday the 13th...).
>
>Those of you who do not respond, but do show up, will be required to sit
>in a separate room listening to scratchy analog recordings of Air Supply,
>the Little River Band, and that mega super group known as Bread. I hope
>you realize that we're only doing this for your own good...
>

>The main purpose of this off cycle meeting will be review the AV/C tuner
>model and command set, which has undergone some revision since you last
>heard about it at the March meeting in Eindhoven. In addition, there may
>be some other proposals that you'll be interested in hearing about.
>
>Remember, we intend to vote on the AV/C tuner proposal at the July TA
>meeting, so it's important that you understand it.
>
>Many thanks in advance for your participation, and ALSO for your prompt
>response indicating that you will be attending the June meeting.
>
>Aaron

Regards, Danny Mitchell ( Tokyo, Japan )

BuS Solutions SW Manager ( 1394, USB )
Ph: 972-480-3411 www.ti.com/sc/USB
Fx: 972-480-3160 www.ti.com/sc/1394
Texas Instruments, 8505 Forest Lane, MS-8710, Dallas, TX 75243