P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> RE:Results of IEEE MSC Meeting on 7/14

RE: P1394> RE:Results of IEEE MSC Meeting on 7/14

Oktay, Ozay (Ozay_Oktay@cissc.canon.com)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:34:48 -0700

I agree with Nakamura-san..

The disadvantages of involving another group (ie 1212) will definitely
outweigh the advantages. The Functional Discovery issue should be dealt
with under 1394..

Best Regards
Ozay Oktay

Canon Information Systems