P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> Attendance at the 1212 meeting?

P1394> Attendance at the 1212 meeting?

gregory_leclair@erc.epson.com
Thu, 06 Nov 97 23:09:47 -0800

Hi all,

Here is the first info about the 1212 meeting that I mentioned in
Boulder.

FYI - SONY's main building here is off of North First Street in San
Jose.

If you plan on attending:

Contact:
Aaron Ludtke - aaronl@lsi.sel.sony.com