P1394 Mail Archive: Re: P1394> 1284.4 over SBP-2

Re: P1394> 1284.4 over SBP-2

Larry Stein (lstein@fapo.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:53:28 -0800

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your comments. Please see my responses.
For everyone else; the intent of this thread is to provoke discussion
prior to our next meeting. Please chime in.