P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> RESEND: PWG meeting in Austin on 3/2-6

P1394> RESEND: PWG meeting in Austin on 3/2-6

Keith Carter (carterk@us.ibm.com)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:58:04 -0500

---------------------- Forwarded by Keith Carter/Austin/IBM on 02-12-98 07:59 AM
---------------------------

Keith Carter
02-11-98 04:24 PM

To: ipp@pwg.org@internet, jmp@pwg.org@internet, fin@pwg.org@internet,
pwg@pwg.org@internet, p1394@pwg.org@internet
cc:
From: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM @ IBMUS
Subject: PWG meeting in Austin on 3/2-6

Print gurus,

Thanks to everyone who "pinged" for the PWG meetings in Austin on 3/2-6. I've
sent the information to the Hyatt hotel. You may start making your hotel
reservations under "Printer Working Group" on Thursday, 2/12. The phone number
for the Hyatt hotel is 512-477-1234. Reservations at the IBM rate of
$101/night rate will be accepted through Tuesday, 2/17. If you make your
reservation on Wednesday 2/18 or later, you may not get the IBM rate - so don't
procrastinate. If you have already made your reservation, please contact the
hotel on 2/12 and inform them you are with the "Printer Working Group" to get
the IBM rate (several of you informed me that you already made your
reservations so I forwarded this information to the hotel but please check with
the hotel on 2/12 to ensure you get the IBM rate).

I'm awaiting the meeting room charges from the hotel. For those who are
staying at the Hyatt hotel, you may sign a form at the meetings to charge your
room. For everyone else, you may write a check to the "Hyatt" at the
meetings. I'll recruit a "collector" for each meeting.

I confirmed we have the meeting room for the UPD discussion on the evening of
Tuesday 3/3 at no extra charge so all of you UPD'ers should be happy. Just ask
for the meeting room for the Printer Working Group.

For your information, I have appended the "ping" list after this note. Please
notify me directly of any mistakes.

Ok, back to my real job...

Keith Carter
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Network Computing Software Division in Austin, Texas
internet email: carterk@us.ibm.com
Notes email: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 512-838-2155
tie-line: 678-2155
fax: 512-838-0169

PING LIST FOR PWG MEETING IN AUSTIN, TEXAS ON MARCH 2-6, 1998

Name Company PWG Hyatt? Arrive Depart

Chuck Adams Tektronix 3/4-6 Y 3/3 3/6
Ron Bergman Dataproducts 3/4-6 Y 3/3 3/6
Brian Batchelder HP 3/2-3 Y 3/1 3/4
Alan Berkema HP 3/2-3 N - - - -
Keith Carter IBM 3/4-5 N - - - -
Roger deBry IBM 3/4-5 Y 3/3 3/5
Mabry Dozier QMS Inc. 3/4-6 Y 3/3 3/6
Mark Edmead MTE Software 3/2-3 Y 3/1 3/4
Lee Farrell Canon 3/2-6 Y 3/1 3/6
Richard Hart Digital 3/4-6 Y 3/3 3/6
Tom Hastings XEROX 3/4-6 Y 3/3 3/6
Bob Herriot SUN 3/4-5 Y 3/3 3/6
Osamu Hirata Canon 3/2-3 Y 3/1 3/4
Henrik Holst i-data Int'l 3/2-5 Y 3/1 3/5
Scott Isaacson Novell 3/4-5 Y 3/3 3/5
David Kellerman Northlake SW 3/4-6 Y 3/3 3/6
Greg LeClair EPSON 3/2-4 Y 3/1 3/4
Harry Lewis IBM 3/4-6 Y 3/3 3/6
Carl-Uno Manros XEROX 3/4-5 Y 3/3 3/5
Jay Martin Underscore 3/4-5 Y 3/3 3/6
Yoshinori Murakami EPSON 3/2-3 Y 3/1 3/4
Fumio Nagasaka EPSON 3/2-4 Y 3/1 3/5
Bob Pentecost HP 3/4-6 Y 3/3 3/6
Akihiro Shimura Canon 3/2-3 Y 3/1 3/5
Greg Shue HP 3/2-3 Y 3/1 3/3
Larry Stein Warp Nine 3/2-3 Y 3/1 3/4
Philip Thambidurai Okidata 3/3-5 Y 3/2 3/6
? Thrasher Lexmark 3/2-3 Y 3/1 3/4
Randy Turner Sharp Labs 3/2-5 Y 3/1 3/6
Bill Wagner OSICOM/DPI 3/2-6 Y 3/2 3/6
Jim Walker DAZEL 3/4-6 N - - - -