P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> connection for Function or Service

RE: P1394> connection for Function or Service

Hitoshi Sekine (hitoshis@MICROSOFT.com)
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 11:55:37 -0700

> A larger issue with "current PC OS" implementation may be how
> many outstanding requests can be supported at once by the SBP-2
> driver.

I agree that it is a large issue with the implementation. But, it is not
clear to me that the SBP-2 is required to handle multiple logins or
connections. Who cases multiple connections per a single login? I think we
should be able to handle multiple connection on a single login or multiple
logins. These implementations are very different.

Thanks,
Hitoshi