P1394 Mail Archive: Re: P1394> Open issue - Target Reset

Re: P1394> Open issue - Target Reset

Akihiro Shimura (shimura@pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp)
Tue, 18 May 1999 07:31:28 +0900 (JST)

Hi, Greg,

I've searched the issues regarding TARGET RESET in several past minutes,
and found only these three descriptions.

>From New Orleans minutes:
c) Target Reset
Greg Shue- still open
>From Miami minutes:
c) Target Reset
Greg- still open
>From Maui minutes:
c) Target Reset -Need to address. Greg L. will work with Mike Fenelon.

I could not recall the problems need to be resolved from those descriptions.

Could you explain a little bit about the issues themselves?

Thanks in advance,

Akihiro Shimura

On Fri, 14 May 1999 09:51:13 -0700 (PDT)
Greg Shue <gregs@sdd.hp.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Due to my current schedule, I will no longer be able to
> own the issues regarding Target Reset. Hopefully someone
> will be able to pick this up before the Philadelphia meeting.
> I'm sorry for the late notice.
>
> --
> Greg Shue
> Hewlett-Packard Company
> All-in-One Division Greg_Shue@hp.com

 Akihiro Shimura (shimura@pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp)
 Office Imaging Products Development Center 3
 CANON INC.