P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> PWG 1394 PAR issue

RE: P1394> PWG 1394 PAR issue

Gregory LeClair (gleclair@agentz.com)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:23:21 -0700

Look for update to the web site by tomorrow.

It will also include the minutes.

FYI - the PAR was NOT presented at the July MSC meeting. I did not attend.

Regards,
Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: ueda shigeru [SMTP:ueda@pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 1999 4:53 PM
To: '1394 PWG'
Subject: P1394> PWG 1394 PAR issue

Hello Greg Leclair-san

This is Shigeru Ueda.

I have heard that in the PWG 1394 Copenhagen Meeting,Proposed PAR was
reviewed and had made some modification on it.

According to the schedule reviewed at the PWG1394 Copenhagen Meeting,It
should be submitted to MSC before August,so the reviewed and modified PAR
should be disclosed on the web as soon as possible.

So,will you please post the reviewed and modified PAR to the PWG1394 web
in order for everyone to see it?

Best Regards.

Shigeru Ueda. Canon.inc