P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> p1394.3 minor corrections?

P1394> p1394.3 minor corrections?

From: BERKEMA,ALAN C (HP-Roseville,ex1) (alan_berkema@hp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 16:31:09 EDT

    1394 PWG,

    A few of us were looking at p1394.3 and believe we noticed a couple of minor
    errors?

    1) Page 63: Text descriptor leaf offset (3).
    * Believe that this offset should be 2 instead of 3.

    2) Page 65: Text descriptor offset (2).
    * Believe that this offset should be 1 instead of 2

    3) Page Various: csr_offset
    * Believe that this should be mar_offset for the SBP-2 Management Agent
    Register.

    Please review this and reply if you agree or disagree.
    If this warrants a minor edit I would hope we could agree
    via e-mail instead of holding a meeting.

    Greg,
    Thanks for getting us to ballot.

    Alan