P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> IEEE P1394.3 Draft 2.0 (for ballo

P1394> IEEE P1394.3 Draft 2.0 (for ballot)

From: Peter Johansson (PJohansson@ACM.org)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 14:27:36 EDT

    Please excuse my broadcast of the attached documents to the reflector. I
    know some of the subscribers have limited-speed, dial-up connections, but I
    have encountered difficulties in posting the material to our web site.
    Perhaps the Chair can rectify this and make these drafts available on the
    web site.

    In any event, I have prepared two versions of the same draft, one with line
    numbers and one without. Other than the line numbers, there are no
    differences. The copy with line numbers is the one that will be submitted
    to the IEEE for sponsor ballot.

    If you encounter any difficulties with the PDF files, please let me know.

    Regards,

    Peter Johansson
    Editor, IEEE P1394.3

    Congruent Software, Inc.