P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> Proposed SBP-3 Meeting Schedule

P1394> Proposed SBP-3 Meeting Schedule

From: Peter Johansson (PJohansson@ACM.org)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 15:01:07 EST

    I had an informal action item from the last meeting to work on a meeting
    schedule for the working group for the rest of 2001. Here's my proposal:

    MAR 6 - 7 (Dallas) Co-located with T10

    APR 23 - 27 (Portland, OR) Co-located with 1394 PWG

    JUN 4 - 8 (Toronto) Co-located with 1394 PWG

    JUL 17 - 18 (Colorado Springs) Co-located with T10

    AUG 27 - 31 (location not yet determined)

    OCT 2 - 5 (location not yet determined)

    NOV 6 - 7 (Monterey) Co-located with T10

    DEC 10 - 14 (location not yet determined)

    When a range of five days is indicated above, the intent is to pick two
    consecutive days within the week. When we co-locate with a group like the
    1394 PWG, not all days of the week may be available. Express your
    preferences and I'll do my bests to accommodate them.

    Because some active participants in SBP-3 (including, but not limited to,
    me) have schedules jam-packed with other meetings, it may not be possible
    to accommodate everyone, every time, without conflict. The schedule above
    is well-balanced in terms of the spacing of the meetings. Please mention
    any schedule conflicts you may have, either directly to me or on the
    reflector. We'll do the best we can.

    Once the meeting dates are reasonably well fixed, I'll work to arrange
    hosts and locations for the as yet undetermined slots above. I'll try to
    preserve geographical balance and remain mindful of climate. That is, no
    Houston meetings in August and no Chicago meetings in December!

    Regards,

    Peter Johansson
    Project Leader, SBP-3

    Congruent Software, Inc.