PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Re: IPP> Question about April IPP meeting

PMP> Re: IPP> Question about April IPP meeting

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Tue, 14 Jan 97 13:34 EST

Bob Herriot wrote:

> After checking my schedule, I discovered that the April IPP meeting
> (April 2 and 3 in Austin) conflicts with my kid's spring break.
>
> Since the IETF meeting is the following week in Memphis, I am wondering
> if we could change the IPP meeting to be in Memphis during that week,
> preferably towards the end of the week.

I have no problem with moving the meeting to the following week, ie,
the week of April 7th. Just as long as the meeting is not reschedled
for the week of April 28th...as that is *my* kids' spring break! ;-)

> Are there plans to have an IPP session at IETF? If so, then I think it
> would be better to combine the IETF trip with a full day IPP meeting
> that is separate but nearby.

You're probably right in wanting to colocate the PWG meeting with the
IETF meeting, Bob. We probably should have seen this coming when we
wrote up the original 1997 meeting plan many moons ago.

What say the rest of the PWG? Is there a problem with holding the April
PWG meetings the week of April 7th in Memphis? (The current plan calls
for meeting April 2-3 in Austin, TX.)

...jay