1. Printer with Ethernet 10 Base-T inferface.
2. Notebook computer with Windows 95 and an Ethernet 10 Base-T
interface card with the TCP/IP stack installed.
3. One optional feature in a particular category for the
What I mean here is that if you have 4 optional input
trays for this printer that are essentially identical
then there is no need to bring all 4. However if you have
an optional feature that feeds paper and another optional
feature that feeds envelopes then you should bring both.
If you have optional memory features for your printer of
4MB and 8 MB then there probably is no reason to bring
both features but you should at least bring one of them.
4. Supply items (for example, toner cartridges) that are
nearly empty (to test "low" warning alert conditions).
5. Supply items that are empty (to test "empty" error alert
Lloyd Young Phone: (606) 232-5150
Lexmark International Inc. Fax: (606) 232-6740
740 New Circle Road NW internet: email@example.com
Lexington, KY 40511