PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Interoperability Test Plan

RE: PMP> Interoperability Test Plan

Bob Pentecost (bpenteco@boi.hp.com)
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:00:24 -0700

Chris,

As the test plan is formulated, I would like to put in a request that is
related to logistics. There will be a person with me from the group that
develops our JetDirect cards on Sunday and Monday, so any testing that is
channel related I'd like to have done on Monday. Please consider this.

Thanks.

Bob Pentecost
HP

----------
From: Chris Wellens[SMTP:chrisw@iwl.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 1997 10:03 AM
To: Gail Songer
Cc: Harry Lewis <harryl@VNET.IBM.COM>; pmp@pwg.org
Subject: Re: PMP> Interoperability Test Plan

We are revising the Test Plan to include more detail. We have gotten very good input from Jay at Underscore, Gail at EFI, and various people at Lexmark. I expect to have a new plan out by Monday, 1/27/97. There are approximately 39 different test sets; a test set includes anywhere from one to ten individual tests. There are eight test sets for the storage and device groups for the Host Resources MIB, and 31 test sets for the balance of the printer
MIB.

There are some other key issues that are just about worked out,
but rather than publish something partial now, I would rather
publish something more complete on Monday.