PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Interop Results

Re: PMP> Interop Results

Chuck Adams (adamsc@pogo.WV.TEK.COM)
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 07:25:19 -0800

Lloyd Young wrote:

> I have posted most of the results from our Interop testing last week. The
> files are in the pub/pwg/pmp/interop directory. The file names and contents
> are as follows:
>
> alert.pdf - results of the alert testing. Contains alert information and
> HR variables for various alert conditions.
> mibwalk.pdf - results of the MIB walk on each product.
> subunit.pdf - results of examining the subunit status variables for some
> alert conditions.
>
> The only file that is left to post is the results of the Interworking test
> suite testing. This file will be posted as soon as it is available. We will
> be reviewing these files in the teleconference tomorrow. I have included the
> details of tomorrows's teleconference for those of you who might have
> missed them.

> I have set up a teleconference where we can start comparing the implementation
> results from the Printer MIB InterOp testing. The details for the teleconference
> are as follows:
>
> Date: Tuesday, February 11th
> Time: 4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST)
> Duration: 2 hours
> Phone number: 423-673-6717
> Access code: 820010
> # of lines reserved: 20
>
> Lloyd Young Phone: (606) 232-5150
> Lexmark International Inc. Fax: (606) 232-6740
> 740 New Circle Road NW internet: lpyoung@lexmark.com
> Lexington, KY 40511

In my haste to get some work done yesterday my first day
back in the office, I over looked this mail. I apologize.
But I can not take part in this teleconference as that time
is booked.

Sorry,

Chuck Adams