PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Interop Results Teleconference

Re: PMP> Interop Results Teleconference

Jeff Schnitzer (jds@underscore.com)
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 13:49:07 -0500

Lloyd Young wrote:

> I have seen the notices from Chuck and Jay about not being able
> to be a part of the conference call this afternoon. However I would
> like to proceed with the conference call anyway. My thinking is that
> now that we have all of this data, we need to have some assimilation
> time before we can even start to determine whether further
> clarifications are required in the MIB. I think it will take us at
> least couple of calls to complete the assimilation. Then we would be
> able to start working on any wording changes to the MIB. Hopefully the
> earlier we start this process, the sooner we are done.

Perhaps I can but a somewhat different light on the issue:
Just one day is not very much time for anyone to assimilate the half
meg of data that was accumulated and posted yesterday, and be able
to discuss it in detail. Deferring the initial con call would
engender
better results.

/Jeff

Jeffrey D. Schnitzer | Email: jds@underscore.com
Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000
41-C Sagamore Park Rd | Fax: (603) 889-2699
Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com