PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Re: printer MIB - RFC 1759 - comments and questions.

PMP> Re: printer MIB - RFC 1759 - comments and questions.

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:14:01 -0500 (EST)

Wow. There's at least a solid half-day's work here to respond to
Peter Smartt's many questions and comments.

I'd like to suggest that if anyone out there intends to respond to Peter's
questions, then please raise your hand now (via a posting to the PMP list)
to state your intentions. Otherwise, a lot of wasted time will be incurred
if more than one person spends the time to answer one or more of his
questions.

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --