PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Charts for Austin PMP meeting

Re: PMP> Charts for Austin PMP meeting

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 15:52:22 -0500 (EST)

Lloyd,

> "Done" means that the justification has been written.

Ah, I see now. Being the "sponsor" for the new "prtGeneralPrinterName"
object (even though Harry is listed on your chart), I had already posted
the justification for the new object.

This object was discussed in rabid detail during the Portland meeting
last July, as I recall. The original message describing the problem
for which this object was designed is attached to this message. If
the attached text is not sufficient for a "justification", then let
me know and I'll be more than happy to quickly craft some other text.

...jay