PMP Mail Archive: Re: Re[2]: PMP> What exactly is the definition of "Offline"?

Re: Re[2]: PMP> What exactly is the definition of "Offline"?

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 16:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Stuart,

You are correct, the online condition is identical to "Avaliable and
Idle" or "No Critical Alerts". Don't forget that PrtSubUnitStatusTC
is a bit map, and a null entry (i.e. Online) is required for each
value group.

Let's leave well-enough-alone.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.