PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Job Queue Status table deletion in the latest Job Monitoring Doc

Re: PMP> Job Queue Status table deletion in the latest Job Monitoring Doc

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Mon, 19 May 1997 07:52:34 -0700 (PDT)

Harish,

As you have noted, the Job Monitoring MIB has gone through some very
significant changes over the last several months. I believe that
more changes will come, but they will have significantly less impact.
The next draft should be very close to the expected final RFC.

Stay tune to the JMP mail list for further updates.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.
Chairman, Job Monitoring MIB project