PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Corrections to Printer MIB draft 2

Re: PMP> Corrections to Printer MIB draft 2

Randy Turner (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Fri, 06 Jun 1997 10:08:29 -0700

Concerning the issues below:

As far as wording goes, I took some editorial license with regards to
#5. Unless someone
has a problem the way it is worded now, IMHO it should suffice. As I
mentioned in my
earlier mail message, I am reviewing issue #4 and so far it looks ok.

I will address items #1, #2, and #3 hopefully by Monday or Tuesday. I
will submit a new
draft on Tuesday.

I have already addressed issue #6 on your list.

Randy