PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Request for new interpreter enum: langTIFF_F

PMP> Request for new interpreter enum: langTIFF_F

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:11:43 -0400 (EDT)

This request was posted to the IPP mailing list, but should have been
submitted to the PMP list.

Comments should be directed to the actual requestor, Al Brahme
(albrahme@byas.com), as well as to the PMP list.

Lloyd: do we have time to get this enum accepted for placement in
the new draft? (Assuming no objections from the PMP list.)

...jay