PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> URGENT: SYNTHESIS proposal on definition of OCTET

Re: PMP> URGENT: SYNTHESIS proposal on definition of OCTET

Matt King (emking@lexmark.com)
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:09:55 -0400

Jay, Tom,

In the "for what it's worth" category (which we all know coming from me
is not a hell of a lot!), Lloyd had me check the current internet draft
for MIB syntax before it was submitted. I found several problems --
many of them related to TCs. The fact is, that while errors are easy to
induce, they are also easy to find using a decent MIB compiler like
SMICng!

--Matt

--
Matt King                                     Opinions are my own and
Staff Engineer                                    are not necessarily