PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Several indexes need ranges according to SMICng compiler

PMP> Several indexes need ranges according to SMICng compiler

lpyoung@lexmark.com
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:27:18 -0400

My original plan was to publish all final changes to the printer
MIB by today. However Tom's note (below) may delay that slightly.

Tom,
This is a new error message to me so I do not know exactly
what it means. Did the compiler tell you anything other than
what you have below? Was this a warning or an error? I am not
really sure what the phrase "Index item must be defined with
syntax that includes a range" really means.

Lloyd

--- Forwarded by Lloyd Young on 07/30/97 07:14 AM ---