PMP Mail Archive: PMP> MOD - document-format-supported using MIME types and

PMP> MOD - document-format-supported using MIME types and

lpyoung@lexmark.com
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:12:13 -0400

Tom,
The Printer MIB is closed to all changes. The only
exception is if someone declares (with strong
justification) that the Printer MIB is broken (not
functional) as it currently stands. I have not seen
any rationale that states that the the Printer MIB
is broken without the MIME-type object.
Lloyd

---- Forwarded by Lloyd Young on 08/20/97 08:59 PM ----