PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Closure on MIME vs. Enums

Re: PMP> Closure on MIME vs. Enums

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Wed, 03 Sep 1997 21:11:31 -0400

Excellent statement, Lloyd. There is no real justification for the IPP effort
to be impacting the Printer MIB effort, particularly with regard to the
issue of MIME types vs. enum definitions.

...jay