PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Printer MIB Working Group mtg. in Boulder

Re: PMP> Printer MIB Working Group mtg. in Boulder

Bill Wagner (bwagner@digprod.com)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:46:32 -0500

Lloyd,

Since I will not be at the Boulder meeting, I appreciate your
position. However, there are some valid concerns with respect to
direction and degree of modification of the printer MIB that have a
significant time consideration. Not only does waiting until the
December meeting seem undesirable, the fact that the meeting after
that is not until March (forget Hawaii) puts a large gap into
completing any follow-on activity at face-to-face meetings.

I therefore would request that you outline an alternate method of
identifying, organizing and resolving the various issues that have
arisen.

Best regards,

Bill Wagner